September 24, 8:00 am - September 26, 5:00 pm$450 – $695
Cuyahoga Valley National Park lies along the Cuyahoga River between the Ohio cities of Cleveland and Akron. The Ohio and Erie Canal Towpath Trail is a restored section of the canal’s original towpath. In the park’s north, the Canal Exploration Center details the 19th-century waterway’s history. Towering Brandywine Falls is one of several waterfalls. The Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad runs through the park.
This course is intended for all medical professionals and students – paramedics, advanced providers, nurses, physicians, respiratory therapists, dentistry, etc. If you have any questions on your eligibility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org call us at 801-512-0055.
“Learn the skills to prevent medical problems; reduce suffering and save lives in non-traditional medical settings”
- ➢ Earn your Advanced Wilderness Life Support certification
- ➢ Learn the latest practical hands-on wilderness medicine skills for patient assessment, treatment and evacuation protocols
- ➢ Practice your skills in live scenarios with our expert instructors
- ➢ Obtain up to 20.5 hours of category 1 CME*
- ➢ Receive Wilderness Medical Society Fellowship credits
The Wilderness Medical Society designates this Live activity for a maximum of 20.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This activity is accredited through the Wilderness Medical Society.